6 Amazing Facts That You Do Not Know Your Breasts


Over 3 billion women in the world, and so many different breasts! Here are 6 amazing things that you do not know on your chest.


Think you know any part of your body? Think again: your breasts hide many secrets.

The breasts are the same size

And no, your breasts are not symmetrical. All women of the world, there is a smaller breast than the other.
Scientific studies explain this phenomenon by the fact that your left breast is closer to your heart than your right breast, so it is irrigated by blood. But there are no rules, you can also have the biggest right breast.

Size matters ... anyway!

If you are among the 30% of women satisfied with their breasts, thank heaven for the remaining 70% all want to change something in their chest. Too small, too large, loose ...

For those that would be complexed by their small breasts, it is possible to play on the colors, the shape of the neckline, to build on bra push-up ... and think especially not to more costly and risky radical solutions. Nature does things, learn to love you as you are!

Breast cancer

Breast cancer is the most common cancer in France, it would represent 16% of women with cancer. But men also may suffer from this type of cancer. This is much less frequent but it does exist! Women have this habit of exercising slight pat-downs on their breasts to check occasionally the presence of fat, while men do not think about at all. However, rest assured, 9 out of 10 cases can be treated if the cancer is caught early enough.


The Nicotine

Smoking can do only harm your breasts. Women who smoke have a sagging breasts and less firm because nicotine has the power to destroy the elasticity of the skin. And as the skin of the breasts is one of the most fragile tissues (because the breasts are very busy during the life of women), it is quite normal that they lose their tone and fall faster. Here is a very good reason to stop smoking!

The deformation of the breast

Your breasts are so fragile that nothing can distort. And yes, being too much feel, mistreat them, to wear the lingerie and especially unsuited to sleep on his stomach can alter their pretty shape. The breast is not modeled, but with time and strength to sleep on your stomach, it could collapse. It is best to sleep on the side and frequently massage your breasts with fenugreek oil that has a strong power firming of breast tissue. This oil contains phytoestrogens, it stimulates the natural breast enlargement and firming.

Preparation:

Heat a few tablespoons of fenugreek oil in your hands and massage your breast by making movements in eight (horizontally) by moving from breast to the other until completely absorbed.

Small breasts

Anything that small is beautiful, it is well known. So stop this horrible misconception suggesting that men prefer large breasts. Your small breasts are full of charm! While more complex, and remember: all tastes are in nature.


Post A Comment: