With age, we change and our skin also, it loses its elasticity and wrinkles begin to settle, especially in the face. It is a stage of life that can not be avoided. People then turn to anti-aging creams made primarily from chemicals or turn to cosmetic surgery, which is very expensive and provides superficial results. Fortunately, there are natural solutions that can help you regain a youthful skin.
Factors of cutaneous aging:
The aging of the skin is a natural and inevitable thing. With age, the skin loses its elasticity and wrinkles and fine lines settle down. In addition to age, here are factors that accelerate the aging of the skin.
- The sun: it is the main cause of skin aging. People who expose themselves to the sun in a prolonged and unprotected manner abuses their skin, which easily loses its suppleness and leaves room for deeper wrinkles. The effect of UV rays reduces the production of melanin, collagen and elastin, which intensifies the aging process of the skin because it dehydrates easily.
- Tobacco: it is a great enemy of the skin, it dries and makes the complexion greyish. It degrades elastic fibers and promotes the rapid appearance of crow's feet.
- Diet: to avoid skin aging, it is preferable to reduce the consumption of red meats and sausages, white flour-based foods, added sugars, but also industrial dishes containing additives and preservatives which Harm the skin.
- Sleep: a good night's sleep allows recovery but also helps the skin to rest and regenerate. It is advisable to sleep on average 8 hours a day. Otherwise, the signs of aging of the skin are accentuated.
- Stress: when stressed, our body produces cortisol to meet the abrupt needs of the body. The large production of this hormone causes in the long term the decrease in the volume of collagen and thus favors the relaxation of the skin.
Home Recipes to Fade Wrinkles
It is easy to find natural ingredients to prepare creams or masks, to beautify us or to find youth without breaking the bank. Here is a cream that will help you blend facial wrinkles.
- 1 teaspoon almond oil
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon of honey
- 1 ripe avocado peeled
Mix the ingredients until a homogeneous paste is obtained. The cream obtained should be applied to a clean face, making sure to penetrate it by making circular movements. Leave it for about 30 minutes and then remove it by rinsing with lukewarm water.
This cream should be stored in a jar or sterilized jar.
The benefits of this cream:
The egg is composed mainly of proteins that play a large role in firming the skin, absorbing excess sebum and tightening pores.
The honey on its side, is a very moisturizing ingredient. When applied to the skin, it brings water, which helps maintain its elasticity and decrease the appearance of wrinkles.
Almond oil nourishes and strengthens the skin. When applied regularly, it strengthens the hydrolipidic film of the epidermis, which makes it a very good anti-wrinkle care.
The avocado, on the other hand smooths and rejuvenates the skin because it promotes the formation of collagen which reduces the appearance of wrinkles. This fruit is rich in vitamin B, C and E which are known for their anti-aging properties.