|Get Rid Of Bad Breath In 5 Minutes|
Whether it's morning wake up, before lunch or after a rainy evening, having a faded breath can happen to anyone and anytime ... Discover an express cure to fight this rather inconvenient problem .
Halitosis or more commonly bad breath affects nearly 50% of the adult population. It is characterized by a repulsive odor on exhalation and is most often due to a lack of oral hygiene, just as it may be a warning symptom of pathologies such as gingivitis, tonsils, caries, Throat or mouth, digestive disorders ... or simply be caused by the consumption of alcohol and cigarettes that dry out the tissues of the mouth.
The hygiene-food habits to adopt for a fresh breath
To get rid of bad breath, you will have to adopt certain habits on a daily basis that will prevent the incriminated bacteria from proliferating in the mouth. In addition, good brushing of teeth after each meal combined with the use of a mouthwash and dental floss, will help to cleanse your mouth
In addition to these healthy dental habits, some natural remedies are particularly effective in preventing and eliminating bad breath.
- Brushing your teeth 30 minutes after each meal will greatly reduce your bad breath. As simple as it sounds, gently brushing the tongue with baking soda or lemon dislodges the bacteria that settle on it
- A dry mouth is a fertile breeding ground for bacteria that cause bad breath. It is important to drink, because water acts as a substitute for saliva.
- Nothing like a tea or a mint tea after a meal to keep a fresh breath.
- Chewing parsley, fennel seeds, dill, cardamom or aniseed helps to purify the breath.
- Excellent for oral hygiene, mouthwashes based on baking soda or clove will have the merit of cleaning your gums and getting rid of your fetid breath. When drunk, baking soda regulates the high gastric acidity, often responsible for bad breath.
- Test the charcoal in mouthwash, this magic powder purifies and eliminates bacteria and residues.
- In the case of an oral problem, gingivitis or cavities, the passage to the dentist is inevitable.
- Eat foods rich in antioxidants that act on bad breath. Apples are at the top of the list.
- Go soft on the animal proteins that increase the pH of your saliva.
- Apples, carrots and celery neutralize residues but will not substitute for brushing teeth
- To promote digestion, try to take a spoonful of cider vinegar before meals.
- Do not skimp on these plants rich in chlorophyll and antibacterial virtues like alfalfa, sage, cardamom, rosemary, camomile and myrrh.
- Rich in eugenol, the clove is a formidable antibacterial. Masque a few nails and spit out. You will need to be cautious with pure essential oil or clove powder that can cause inflammation and burns.
Suck a cinnamon stick. Like cinnamon, cinnamon is antiseptic.
- A 100% natural recipe for fresh breath
- 2 lemons
- 1 glass of lukewarm water
- Half a spoonful of cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon of honey
Mix lemon juice with cinnamon, honey, baking soda and lukewarm water in a jar. Take 2 tablespoons of this natural remedy to gargle.