This homemade recipe rich in omega-3 fatty acids, magnesium, phosphorus and proteins will promote rapid weight loss and without much effort on your part. It is very effective in speeding up the functioning of your metabolism and burning fat accumulated in your body. This preparation has become one of the favorite slimming allies of people who want to lose weight in no time.
Ingredients and recipe preparation:
You will need 1/3 cup of chia seeds for 2 cups of water. Put the water in a glass carafe and add the famous seeds. Cover the container and let stand overnight. Take ½ cup of this mixture daily or incorporate it into a juice or milkshake of your choice. You will soon see very positive results and will be pleasantly surprised.
Benefits and properties of chia seeds
These small brown seeds are naturally rich in good fats and fiber. They also have a high content of omega-3 in the form of alpha-linoleic acid and omega 6. It should be noted that some people are not able to manufacture this substance on their own. They therefore need a direct source to fill their essential shortfalls and intakes. Chia seeds also contain 23% protein and a large amount of calcium (bone strength and strengthening of the immune system), antioxidants (body protection and anti-aging agent) and vitamin B9 (cell growth and Synthesis of DNA).
If you often suffer from constipation, chia seeds are your best ally! Indeed, they are so rich in fiber that they act on your intestinal system without delay and make you go quickly to the saddle.
The protein and fiber strongly present in this super food make it a great appetite suppressant. In fact, when you swallow chia seeds, they take volume in your gut, which increases the sensation of satiety. This essential virtue could help you to limit and moderate your daily caloric intake.
With the calcium they contain, they can easily replace dairy products in your diet. Chia seeds are indeed good allies of bone health and can prevent osteoporosis. In addition, they cover 18% of the daily intake you need for calcium. If you do not like milk or you are lactose intolerant, eat chia seeds immediately!
- Other benefits of this chia seed preparation
- Control levels of sugars in the blood as they slow down the process of converting carbohydrates into sugar and that of sugar into fat when digested.
- Decrease the rate of bad cholesterol.
- Fighting and preventing cardiovascular disease.
- Reduce redness at the skin level and overcome dry skin problems due to their anti-inflammatory properties.
- Bring better moisture to your body.
- Clean and evacuate your intestines faster.
- Promote restful sleep with tryptophan, an amino acid they contain that increases the levels of melatonin and serotonin in your body.
Incorporate these seeds into your magical properties, you will not be disappointed! However, these seeds are discouraged if you suffer from prostate cancer due to high levels of alpha-linolenic acid.