Thanks to the many scientific advances, we know that regular consumption of fruits and vegetables is completely essential for good health and an organism that is well and functioning properly. They contain hundreds of benefits, nutrients, vitamins and proteins essential to your body. However, even if all fruits are good for health, some are worth more because of the large amount of vitamins and minerals they contain and which still keep you away from the doctor. And yes, consuming a simple food can make you this service. We speak of a world-famous fruit, simple to find and eat, whose unique color and unbelievable flavor are matched only by its benefits: banana.
In addition to containing excellent vitamins and minerals to boost your metabolism, everyone knows that this long yellow fruit is a great source of potassium, essential to increase your cognitive abilities and help you learn faster as it makes the pupils more Alerts and the brain more awake.
Here is a list of the different benefits of banana and why this ingredient must be included in the list of your shopping:
- Banana is a natural antidepressant because it makes the body of serotonin which is a hormone known for its naturally relaxing virtues. By eating a banana, you will feel more relaxed and happier. Plus, this fruit is rich in vitamin B, which helps the nervous system to relax to make you feel more zen.
"Banana says goodbye to diarrhea." Indeed, studies in Bangladesh have shown that banana consumption helps to combat the symptoms of acute or chronic diarrhea. A consumption of cooked bananas combined with a little rice would promote the cure of diarrhea, especially in infants. Older children or adults should rather eat fresh bananas.
- A study, conducted in Switzerland on nearly 61,000 women, certified the link between a high consumption of fruits and the much lower risk of suffering from kidney cancer. Several fruits were studied, but in the case of bananas the researchers found the most effective relationship, with as much effect in women as in men.
- A natural antacid found in bananas prevents heartburn and even ulcers. At the next stomach ache, think about eating a banana.
- If you eat banana twice a day, your body will have enough energy to do sports without stopping for 1h30.
- Its high iron content stimulates the synthesis of hemoglobin which, in turn, protects and empowers people with anemia.
- Thanks to the large amount of potassium present in the banana, you can more easily lower your blood pressure and increase your concentration capacities.