We Should All Know These 10 Things About Our Blood Type!

The blood type refers to a blood classification determined by the presence of antigens and antibodies on the surface of the red blood cells. Four types are categorized: O, A, B and AB. Each type is distinguished by its own characteristics and can even influence different aspects of life, including predisposition to certain diseases, personality, fertility ... Here are 10 things to know about blood types.

1 - Blood type and nutrition:

Know your blood type to eat better, have you ever thought about it? There are, in fact, diets specific to each blood type, a theory presented by the naturopath James D'Adamo.

For example, people in blood type A should avoid consuming red meat and wheat, while people in type O should limit their intake of milk products, legumes and groundnuts. People in type B must consume more fish, eggs and vegetables. Finally, for the blood type AB, it is advisable to avoid red meats.

2 - Blood type and diseases:

Much research has focused on the predisposition of certain blood types to contracting certain diseases.

It has been shown that the presence of a specific gene in the blood of people in blood types A, B and AB increases the risk of heart attacks.

People in the O blood type are more likely to have stomach ulcers and cholera.

The prevalence of pancreatic cancer and ovarian cancer would be higher among AB and B type carriers.

3 - Blood type and personality:

In some cultures, the blood type could determine the character and personality of each. In Japan, especially, knowing the blood type of the person with whom one marries, that one recruits or side, is essential!

Here is the character of each blood type:
  • Type O: optimistic, conceited, ambitious, confident
  • Type A: Reserved, shy, punctual, stubborn, introverted
  • Type B: irresponsible, optimistic, creative, passionate
  • Type AB: undecided, empathic, rational, introverted


4 - Blood type and fertility:

And yes, your blood type, could have an impact on your fertility. Evidence corroborated by a study by Yale University and Albert Einstein College of Medicine in New York, which covered 560 women with an average age of 35 years.

The researchers examined the blood type of each woman and subsequently measured the level of FSH, a fertility hormone. It has been found that women belonging to type O may have difficulty conceiving, as they are more likely to have high FSH levels and therefore fewer eggs, in contrast to women with blood type A.

5 - Blood type and stress:

People in each blood type respond differently to stressful situations, depending on the levels of cortisol and adrenaline in the blood. Thus, type O is characterized by high levels of adrenaline, making it nervous. The AB type, for its part, is distinguished by cortisol levels which maintain a certain stability. People in this type can therefore better resist stress.

6 - Blood type and antigens

There is an antigen difference in each blood type:
  • Type O: does not have antigens but rather anti-A and anti-B antibodies
  • Type A: has antigens A and anti-B antibodies
  • Type B: has B antigens and anti-A antibodies
  • Type AB: has antigens A and B but no antibody

7 - Blood type and obesity:

Did you know that your blood type can influence your weight. According to some studies, people in the O blood type are more susceptible to excessive fat accumulation and obesity, especially if they live in a polluted environment.

8 - Blood type and pregnancy:

Rhesus factor is a molecule, located on the surface of red blood cells. It is estimated that 85% of the population is rhesus positive, while the remaining 15% are rhesus negative.

Thus, an incompatibility of rhesus (Rh- and Rh + man) can cause a risk for pregnancy.

9 - Blood type and sport:

Each blood type must perform sports activities that meet their needs and help them feel good. Thus, by their nervousness, the people of type O, must turn to zen and relaxing activities like yoga.

10 - Blood type and emergency:

It is important to always have your blood type card on your own, because in the event of an accident and need for transfusion, doctors will immediately know your blood type and will not waste time.

Axact

Savvy Life Mag+

We believe it is possible to live better without spending more. So here you can find out Little Tricks and Plans that change life

Post A Comment: