blood type

If you are one of those who do not attach so much importance to the blood type that this is an innocuous piece of information, you would be amazed to learn the wealth of information your blood type provides on your health status.

American researchers have made a discovery to say the least intriguing: Any person would be likely to contract a particular disease according to his blood type. The blood type would influence not only aspects of our life, our personality, but also our predisposition to certain diseases. Find out what you need to know about your blood type.

Blood type and diet

One digs his grave with his teeth, this popular proverb supports the theory that the ingested food react differently in our organism according to our blood rhesus. Thus people in blood type O should consume less dairy and cereals in favor of proteins. Those with Type B should focus on green vegetables, dairy products and eggs to the detriment of wheat, corn and chicken. Vegetables and fruit make up the bulk of the type A menu. Finally, people in the "AB" type do not have food restrictions but must avoid eating red meat.

Blood type and filiation

The Rhesus is a collection of molecules, (antigens triggering an immune reaction) that are located on the surface of red blood cells and that carry oxygen into the blood. We are 85% to be Rhesus positive, the remaining 15% are rhesus negative. Considering these combinations, when a woman and a man have different rhesus, pregnancy can be risky. This is called a fetal-maternal blood incompatibility. Fortunately, thanks to the advance of medicine and to a very effective prevention, these phenomena tend to be rarefied.

Blood type and diseases

Many studies suggest that the blood type influences the risk of exposure to certain diseases. Thus, people with types A, B and AB are at greater risk of suffering a heart attack. Type O people are more likely to contract cholera and stomach ulcers. However, they are less vulnerable to malaria.

Thus, blood type 0 carriers are at 37% risk of pancreatic cancer, while cancer is associated with 26% of people belonging to the AB blood type. Cognitive disorders are more common in people of the AB blood type.

Blood type and weight gain

The blood type is the missing link to explain the weight problems to which the people of the O type are subjected.

Blood type and pregnancy

The blood type would affect the fertility of the woman, according to a study conducted by researchers from Yale University. Women with the O type have lower quality eggs and therefore have more difficulty conceiving a child than women with type A who have more resistant ova. Scientists have noticed a greater incidence of developing ovarian cancer in AB and B women, while the risk of preeclampsia (a condition affecting some women during pregnancy) is two or even three times higher In the ladies of the AB type.

Blood type and stress

Depending on the levels of cortisol or adrenaline in the blood, each blood type responds differently to emotional variations. The AB type, for example, has the advantage of maintaining stable cortisol levels for a long time in the face of stressful situations and therefore has better resistance to stress, whereas type O people who have higher adrenaline levels cold blood.

Blood type and marriage

The blood type of the bride and groom does not influence the future happiness of the couple, but there may be a risk of incompatibility when the woman and her partner have different rhesus. In case of pregnancy, the gynecologist may prescribe examinations for the presence of irregular agglutinins. In some countries, premarital testing is mandatory before conceiving a marriage.

Blood type and emergency

No one is immune to any incident, hence the necessity of always having his blood type card on his person. If an accident or if you need a blood transfusion, rescuers can quickly determine your blood type.

Post A Comment: