At Only 7 Weeks, This Poor Little Baby Dies Because Of A Detail That Nobody Noticed!

The story of this British couple, relatives of the late Grace will frighten more than one. After having fallen into disuse, the bass...


The story of this British couple, relatives of the late Grace will frighten more than one. After having fallen into disuse, the bassinet or cradle , this bed intended to make the babies sleep closer to the body of the mother, regains its letters of nobility but is not without risks. The tragic experience of this couple, mourned by the sudden death of their baby, because of its cradle seriously questions the safety of some childcare accessories.

The dangers that await baby when he sleeps

A recently published study in Pediatrics alerts the dangers of the baby as he sleeps and reveals that more than 50% of parents expose their child to potentially dangerous sleep practices. These include cradle  or the use of inappropriate bedding or the presence of pillows or blankets that are too thick in the cradle, which could cause respiratory discomfort.

On the other hand, specialists are unanimous, babies less than three months sleeping in the parental bed are five times more likely to die from Sudden Infant Death Syndrome, suffocated, crushed under the weight of a parents. But this is not the only danger infants face. The bumper, which is supposed to protect your child from small bruises and bumps that could be made against the bars of the bed, is also pointed at. According to the results of an American study, published in the Journal of Pediatrics, this element of the cradle can prove deadly. Indeed, if the baby's head is trapped there, the child is at risk of suffocation or even asphyxiation. To this may be added the risk of falls from the bed or hyperthermia if the child is excessively covered.

A baby died in his cradle, his story will freeze your blood ...

As evidenced by the tragic story of Esther and Gideon Roseman, parents of the late little Grace, who had invested in a second-hand cradle, which would allow them to juxtapose Grace's cradle to the parental bed. Unfortunately, a tragedy took place ...

Little Grace was only seven weeks old when she lost her life while her mother had placed her in her cradle after having her bath taken. Esther, wanted to make sure that her little princess was still asleep when she found him inert in her cradle, her face mauve and frozen.

Esther struggled to suppress her tears when she recounted the facts. She had found her child's head above the side of the bed, half lowered. Judging by the condition of her face, it was evident that the little girl had long been stuck in this position. The police report concluded that little Grace had managed to pass her head over the edge of the bed without succeeding in raising it and had suffocated without her parents suspecting anything.

Since then, other such dramas have been recorded. The debate is raging around the safety standards of this device, still on sale except in a few countries where it was withdrawn.

According to Mother, the cradle is responsible for the death of her flea. She criticizes the mark for not giving instructions as to how to use the bed in question. The manufacturer considers that the mode of use is quite clear as to the risks involved. The parents, supported by experts, wished to recall that they had acquired the bed second hand and that in the absence of instructions they could not suspect that their baby could be in such a fatal situation . 

To avoid further accidents, the manufacturer made slight changes to the lateral flap of the bed. This measure is considered insufficient for Grace's parents who have demanded that this product be withdrawn from the markets. The trial took place and the bruised parents were able to succeed. The beds were recalled.

Remember that it is essential to read the manuals and the different opinions of consumers that can be found on the forums. Parents should also be vigilant about the acquisition of second-hand baby products. All accessories should ideally be purchased new, to benefit from the new standards.

And if the co-sleeping divides is especially with regard to the risk of suffocation in this practice, infants in such an early age tend to bury their faces in everything that drags near their head and have Not yet acquired the reflex to clear their noses when they lack oxygen.

All Of The Information On This Site Is Provided As Information Resource, Is Not To Be Used Or Relied On For Any Diagnostic Or Treatment Purposes.Read More In Disclaimer

Books,5,Business,47,Diet,415,DIY,212,Fitness,127,Health,1116,Horoscope,339,Insurance,22,Lifestyle,1398,Recipes,736,Reviews,13,Tech,47,Trend,301,Weight Loss,397,
Savvy Life Mag: The Magazine Of Wellness: At Only 7 Weeks, This Poor Little Baby Dies Because Of A Detail That Nobody Noticed!
At Only 7 Weeks, This Poor Little Baby Dies Because Of A Detail That Nobody Noticed!
Savvy Life Mag: The Magazine Of Wellness
Loaded All Posts Not found any posts VIEW ALL Readmore Reply Cancel reply Delete By Home PAGES POSTS View All RECOMMENDED FOR YOU LABEL ARCHIVE SEARCH ALL POSTS Not found any post match with your request Back Home Sunday Monday Tuesday Wednesday Thursday Friday Saturday Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat January February March April May June July August September October November December Jan Feb Mar Apr May Jun Jul Aug Sep Oct Nov Dec just now 1 minute ago $$1$$ minutes ago 1 hour ago $$1$$ hours ago Yesterday $$1$$ days ago $$1$$ weeks ago more than 5 weeks ago Followers Follow THIS CONTENT IS PREMIUM Please share to unlock Copy All Code Select All Code All codes were copied to your clipboard Can not copy the codes / texts, please press [CTRL]+[C] (or CMD+C with Mac) to copy