This Mom Put Her Baby In Danger Because Of A Product We All Have At Home! Be Careful !

The decoration of our fireplace allows a sense of well-being and comfort because after a long day of work, we have only one hurry,...


The decoration of our fireplace allows a sense of well-being and comfort because after a long day of work, we have only one hurry, that to go home. For our home to have the atmosphere of relaxation that suits us, we use scented candles with scents of wood or red fruits for example, leaving a pleasant smell. But there are dangers as to the use of this kind of candles!
 

Few people are aware that perfumed candles are dangerous, even carcinogenic. It is the experience that this young mother, Meghan Budden, lived by discovering what was going on in her infant. Discover its history!

Testimony
 
Meghan nurses her baby when she sees small mysterious black spots in her nostrils. What she will discover afterwards is that these tasks are responsible for about 20,000 deaths each year!
 

Everything happens ordinarily in New Jersey, the place of residence of Meghan and her husband Jeff. She just finished feeding her baby, named Jimmy, then she cleans her nose. She notices on the handkerchief that there are black deposits. She looks, then, as all mothers do, that there are black spots inside her little boy's nose.
 

Having no idea of the cause of the black stains that remain in her baby's nose even after cleaning, she looks around. She realizes, when she sees the perfumed candles lit at home, that these black spots are actually soot. On the spark plug box is a warning about the burning time. It is written in small print that it should not be left on for more than three hours.
 

In fact, these scented candles produce soot that spreads into the room and Jimmy has breathed. Meghan therefore warns all parents about the dangers of scented candles, because of his experience. And according to statistics, we have to be wary of this kind of candle!

According to a report from the National Institute for the Industrial Environment and Risks (INERIS), dating from 2015, it is estimated that 20% of the French burn incense in their habitat as well as scented candles. The use of these fragrances has been anchored in the customs for some time. But inhalation of small particles, released into the air during the burning of candles or incense, is linked to cardiovascular diseases, asthma, bronchitis and other respiratory diseases.

In addition, soot would be responsible for approximately 300,000 asthma attacks and 2 million workdays lost due to respiratory problems.


We do not die, but our health in the long term may be affected, depending on the individual use we make of these products. If you regularly use scented candles, the air in your home can be compared to that in urban areas, according to the Swedish Chemicals Inspectorate.

Indeed the particles in the air are so thin that they are undetectable. Several recommendations exist regarding the use of scented candles:
  • Respect the burning time
  • Keep the bit to the right length
  • Never leave a candle unattended
  • Use a suitable medium
  • Use scented candles with natural plant wax, such as beeswax.
Similarly, consider natural alternatives to preserve your health and have a pleasant smell in your home such as potpourri, essential oil spray, home deodorant spray or burning citrus peels.

Fortunately, it all ends well for Meghan and his son. The family has not noticed any side effects since the incident and Jimmy, from the height of a year and a half is doing well. But the young mother insists on the importance of reading well the packaging and the warnings. She hopes this story will inspire parents to be more vigilant!

Share this story so that the risks associated with the use of scented candles are known to everyone!

All Of The Information On This Site Is Provided As An Information Resource Only, And Is Not To Be Used Or Relied On For Any Diagnostic Or Treatment Purposes.Read More In Disclaimer
Name

Books,5,Business,45,Diet,256,DIY,89,Fitness,85,Health,907,Horoscope,243,Insurance,20,Lifestyle,1223,Recipes,446,Reviews,12,Tech,46,Trend,224,Weight Loss,198,
ltr
item
Savvy Life Mag Plus: This Mom Put Her Baby In Danger Because Of A Product We All Have At Home! Be Careful !
This Mom Put Her Baby In Danger Because Of A Product We All Have At Home! Be Careful !
https://4.bp.blogspot.com/-GecJ0JcPR54/WUQd0WOxVCI/AAAAAAAAAj0/riwsfBAf_q4jmO9yY1NGMFFx_5Q_PxCBgCLcBGAs/s1600/1.png
https://4.bp.blogspot.com/-GecJ0JcPR54/WUQd0WOxVCI/AAAAAAAAAj0/riwsfBAf_q4jmO9yY1NGMFFx_5Q_PxCBgCLcBGAs/s72-c/1.png
Savvy Life Mag Plus
http://www.cryptosavvy.com/2017/06/this-mom-put-her-baby-in-danger-because.html
http://www.cryptosavvy.com/
http://www.cryptosavvy.com/
http://www.cryptosavvy.com/2017/06/this-mom-put-her-baby-in-danger-because.html
true
6080856906536423932
UTF-8
Loaded All Posts Not found any posts VIEW ALL Readmore Reply Cancel reply Delete By Home PAGES POSTS View All RECOMMENDED FOR YOU LABEL ARCHIVE SEARCH ALL POSTS Not found any post match with your request Back Home Sunday Monday Tuesday Wednesday Thursday Friday Saturday Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat January February March April May June July August September October November December Jan Feb Mar Apr May Jun Jul Aug Sep Oct Nov Dec just now 1 minute ago $$1$$ minutes ago 1 hour ago $$1$$ hours ago Yesterday $$1$$ days ago $$1$$ weeks ago more than 5 weeks ago Followers Follow THIS CONTENT IS PREMIUM Please share to unlock Copy All Code Select All Code All codes were copied to your clipboard Can not copy the codes / texts, please press [CTRL]+[C] (or CMD+C with Mac) to copy