This Baby Is Dead Because Of A Mistake That Many Parents Make. You Are Warned!

In the hope of losing some extra pounds some of us do not hesitate to go to diets, especially those with whom we lose the maximum weig...

Baby Is Dead Because Of A Mistake That Many Parents Make

In the hope of losing some extra pounds some of us do not hesitate to go to diets, especially those with whom we lose the maximum weight in record time.

Social networks are full of all kinds of diets, from the most balanced to the most draconian. Despite the dangers of these diets, an adult body is likely to tolerate their hardness but this is not the case for a child and even less for a baby of 7 months. This Belgian couple knows something.

Residing in Beveren, northern Belgium, this couple is currently being tried following the death of their seven-month-old child. The facts go back three years. This couple thought that their infant was lactose intolerant and gluten intolerant, so they decided to follow this diet, based on cornmilk, rice, oats, quinoa or buckwheat. without consulting a doctor beforehand.

Baby Is Dead Because Of A Mistake That Many Parents Make

The baby died of dehydration and undernutrition after being fed for months with only vegetable milk.

A few days before his death, the child suffered from respiratory disorders and on June 6, 2014 (the day of his death) the child vomited, his parents took him to see a doctor-homeopath who alerted them to the condition of their child and ordered them to take him immediately to emergencies as soon as possible. Alas, the little baby lost his life on the way to the hospital.

An autopsy revealed that the baby was severely dehydrated by the time he died and almost no trace of food was found in his stomach or even his intestines.

Baby Is Dead Because Of A Mistake That Many Parents Make

In court the couple's lawyer tried to express the parents' idea, the fact that they really thought that their child was suffering from intolerance to gluten, remains to know how this will happen for the couple.

The latter declares: "It is abominable to find ourselves before a judge today".

Baby Is Dead Because Of A Mistake That Many Parents Make

Still in court, prosecutor Pascal Persoons says it is "a deliberate refusal of food." For their part, the parents assured during the meeting of Wednesday 17 that they did everything to look after their little boy.

"It's easy to judge after the fact, we did not do anything wrong and did our best to look after our baby," Lucas's father said. "For her part the mother defends herself" Being chased for deliberate refusal of food, I can not accept it, I even got up to four times a night to feed my baby ".

The baby's maternal aunt testified that the baby was really in poor condition a few hours before her death.

The prosecutor continued "And despite all this, their dislike for traditional medicine has been stronger and pushed them to ride an hour to Bilzen with a sick baby rather than go to the nearest emergency. This is a good illustration of the seriousness of the facts. "These parents are at risk of 18 months in prison and the verdict should be known on June 14th.

For information, at the time of his death, the baby weighed in fact more than 4.3 kilos. This is much lower than the "normal" weight that a child of this age should have, which can vary between 6 and 9 kilograms.

Experts report that eating a gluten-free diet while not suffering from celiac disease (intestinal intolerance to gluten) seriously increases the risk of heart disease, especially in young children.

Be sure to share this heartbreaking story to educate as many people as possible and save lives.
Anti-Cellulite Cups

All Of The Information On This Site Is Provided As An Information Resource Only, And Is Not To Be Used Or Relied On For Any Diagnostic Or Treatment Purposes.Read More In Disclaimer
Name

Books,5,Business,45,Diet,250,DIY,80,Fitness,80,Health,826,Horoscope,230,Insurance,20,Lifestyle,1140,Recipes,394,Reviews,12,Tech,44,Trend,188,Weight Loss,197,
ltr
item
Savvy Life Mag Plus: This Baby Is Dead Because Of A Mistake That Many Parents Make. You Are Warned!
This Baby Is Dead Because Of A Mistake That Many Parents Make. You Are Warned!
https://2.bp.blogspot.com/-UsBk4Sds2IY/WmsqgHXYs1I/AAAAAAAAHGc/uDTt2lj81WsuCpSJjjkEV8lTuWP-PK4-gCLcBGAs/s1600/1.jpg
https://2.bp.blogspot.com/-UsBk4Sds2IY/WmsqgHXYs1I/AAAAAAAAHGc/uDTt2lj81WsuCpSJjjkEV8lTuWP-PK4-gCLcBGAs/s72-c/1.jpg
Savvy Life Mag Plus
http://www.cryptosavvy.com/2018/01/baby-dead-because-mistake-many-parents-make-warned.html
http://www.cryptosavvy.com/
http://www.cryptosavvy.com/
http://www.cryptosavvy.com/2018/01/baby-dead-because-mistake-many-parents-make-warned.html
true
6080856906536423932
UTF-8
Loaded All Posts Not found any posts VIEW ALL Readmore Reply Cancel reply Delete By Home PAGES POSTS View All RECOMMENDED FOR YOU LABEL ARCHIVE SEARCH ALL POSTS Not found any post match with your request Back Home Sunday Monday Tuesday Wednesday Thursday Friday Saturday Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat January February March April May June July August September October November December Jan Feb Mar Apr May Jun Jul Aug Sep Oct Nov Dec just now 1 minute ago $$1$$ minutes ago 1 hour ago $$1$$ hours ago Yesterday $$1$$ days ago $$1$$ weeks ago more than 5 weeks ago Followers Follow THIS CONTENT IS PREMIUM Please share to unlock Copy All Code Select All Code All codes were copied to your clipboard Can not copy the codes / texts, please press [CTRL]+[C] (or CMD+C with Mac) to copy