A Little Girl Discovers A Dangerous Stain On Her Leg. Her Parents Warn The World

Kailyn Donovan, a 5-year-old girl from Mendon, Massachusetts, was a very normal child. One day, she is itchy in the back of her right ...

A Little Girl Discovers A Dangerous Stain On Her Leg

Kailyn Donovan, a 5-year-old girl from Mendon, Massachusetts, was a very normal child. One day, she is itchy in the back of her right leg. Thinking it was just an irritation, the little girl and her parents were far from knowing it was something much more serious ...

As little Kailyn returns from school one day, she warns her parents of pain and itching in the back of her right leg. When her parents take a look at the back of her leg, they realize that a small blue has formed at the back of her knee. Thinking it was just a small inflammation or a small bruise, the parents let their little girl go back to school the next day. It was only when the mistress called them to tell them that their daughter was feverish that they understood that it could be more serious than they imagined ...

"When her teacher called me, I immediately informed my husband who was at work, of what was happening. I understood that it was not a simple story of blue ... ", testifies Kristine, the mother of Kailyn.

A spider bite ...

Kristine immediately went to get her daughter from school to take her to the nearest hospital. On reaching the emergency department, the resuscitators immediately explained to the mother that little Kailyn had probably been bitten by a spider, but they still did not know at that time what kind of arthropod it was. ...

The hospital eventually sent the girl home because the antibiotics that the emergency doctors had given him had finally made effect after a few hours ... Indeed, the fever eventually disappeared and the little Kailyn felt relatively better. Back home, however, Kristine continued to pay attention to the evolution of the bruise that had formed in the back of her daughter's right knee. This one did not seem to want to disappear, despite the fact that Kailyn was feeling better thanks to the treatment she was taking.

"I had the impression that the spider bite was not completely cured. My daughter certainly felt better, but the bruise that had formed behind her leg did not disappear, and it disturbed me a lot. So I made the decision to take him to the hospital a second time, "Kristine Donovan told CBS.

By taking her to the hospital a second time, Kristine hoped to get more answers about the spider that had bitten her daughter. Examining it a second time, the emergency doctors finally concluded that it was a black widow who had nibbled the little girl.

The black Widow

The black widow is a small spider (15 mm long for the female) whose bite can be fatal for humans. Venomous, the bite contains a toxic poison that paralyzes the breathing thus causing the death of the person stung by the spider. Moreover, only the female is dangerous for the Man. It is recognized by its red dots in the back and its large size (compared to that of the male who is only 7 mm long).

When you are bitten by a black widow, various symptoms can occur such as fever but also chills, nausea and other flu-like symptoms. You can also be spasmed, sometimes even convulsing! In addition, your skin may turn red or blue where you have been bitten (as was the case with little Kailyn). You are then either a victim of an open wound (an ulcer therefore) or a tissue decomposition (a necrosis therefore).

In both cases, if you are the victim of a bite of black widow, consult a doctor quickly.

Precautions to take

After administering other antibiotics (pristinamycin in this case, a drug used to treat infections caused by bacteria in bites), doctors allowed the girl to go home and continue to work. to have fun with friends and to go to school, like nothing else. After a few days, the infection had completely disappeared and the little girl was running again as she wished.

Kristine, her mother, has decided to spray insecticide against spiders all over the house, so that she can also hunt the black tegenaries, black spiders living in wet corners and that are mainly found in our houses, and more precisely in our bathrooms but also in garages, cellars or attics.

The story of little Kailyn reminds us how important it is to pay attention to the smallest alarms that our body sends us through the appearance of suspicious inflammation or bruising, and which can sometimes prove to be dangerous or even fatal.

All Of The Information On This Site Is Provided As Information Resource, Is Not To Be Used Or Relied On For Any Diagnostic Or Treatment Purposes.Read More In Disclaimer

Books,5,Business,47,Diet,416,DIY,212,Fitness,127,Health,1116,Horoscope,339,Insurance,22,Lifestyle,1399,Recipes,736,Reviews,15,Tech,47,Trend,301,Weight Loss,397,
Savvy Life Mag : The Magazine Of Wellness: A Little Girl Discovers A Dangerous Stain On Her Leg. Her Parents Warn The World
A Little Girl Discovers A Dangerous Stain On Her Leg. Her Parents Warn The World
Savvy Life Mag : The Magazine Of Wellness
Loaded All Posts Not found any posts VIEW ALL Readmore Reply Cancel reply Delete By Home PAGES POSTS View All RECOMMENDED FOR YOU LABEL ARCHIVE SEARCH ALL POSTS Not found any post match with your request Back Home Sunday Monday Tuesday Wednesday Thursday Friday Saturday Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat January February March April May June July August September October November December Jan Feb Mar Apr May Jun Jul Aug Sep Oct Nov Dec just now 1 minute ago $$1$$ minutes ago 1 hour ago $$1$$ hours ago Yesterday $$1$$ days ago $$1$$ weeks ago more than 5 weeks ago Followers Follow THIS CONTENT IS PREMIUM Please share to unlock Copy All Code Select All Code All codes were copied to your clipboard Can not copy the codes / texts, please press [CTRL]+[C] (or CMD+C with Mac) to copy