This Baby Was Disfigured Because Of An Object We All Own

In Kentucky, USA, a mother panicked when she found her 19-month-old daughter playing with a dangerous object. As a result, the baby ha...

Baby Was Disfigured Because Of An Object We All Own

In Kentucky, USA, a mother panicked when she found her 19-month-old daughter playing with a dangerous object. As a result, the baby has been disfigured! But what could this object have been? The mother is now trying to warn all parents of the dangers facing their home ...

Every year, more than 11,500 people die as a result of a domestic accident, it is still 230 children who are victims of so-called accidents of everyday life over the same period! An alarming figure that demonstrates the need for parents to redouble their efforts and attention in order to better protect their children from the dangers that sometimes constitute the home. Because, contrary to what one might think, young children are much more at risk at home than outside. Moreover, domestic accidents now constitute the leading cause of death among children aged 1 to 4 years. Fortunately for her, Courtney N. Davis' daughter narrowly missed it ...

One minute of inattention

Courtney N. Davis was a most ordinary woman. She lived a peaceful life and was happy to have given birth to a little girl 19 months ago. She stayed at home with her and did her best to raise her child in the best way possible.

One day, while she was going about several occupations, she did not pay attention to her daughter who had seized an object she had managed to hide in her cradle.

While Courtney was in the kitchen, she decided to take a quick look in her daughter's bedroom to check if everything was fine.

"I do not know why, but at that moment I felt a strong need to go see my daughter, as if I had been alerted by my intuition that something was wrong," Courtney testified. press.

When the unbelievable happened ...

When she arrived in her daughter's room, she noticed that she was playing with something that looked like anything but a doll or a stuffed toy. Approaching a little closer to her cradle, the mother noticed that her daughter put in her mouth her phone charger. As she tried to run her away, she noticed that her daughter had already cracked her lip.

Courtney quickly took her daughter to the emergency room. Confirming that it was indeed an electric burn, the doctors could not do anything to save the little girl's lip. "I was told that her lip was already cracked enough to start an operation or to try to treat her. My daughter was likely to lick or swallow the cream she had prescribed, "Courtney explained on social media.

Awareness on social media

Moreover, following this tragedy, Courtney did not hesitate to sensitize other parents on social media by telling her story. "I immediately wanted to warn others of the dangers that some objects that we all have at home might have and that we must at all costs keep out of the reach of children," Courtney testified. Before adding: "this can happen to anyone so please pay close attention to objects that you leave hanging at home and that can prove to be very dangerous for the health of your children but also for your health ! ".

A story that reminds us of how important it is to redouble our attention when we are parents and warns us of all the dangers lurking around us or around us. Make sure to keep all your devices or power tools out of the reach of children, even if it means hiding and locking them up.

All Of The Information On This Site Is Provided As An Information Resource Only, And Is Not To Be Used Or Relied On For Any Diagnostic Or Treatment Purposes.Read More In Disclaimer
Name

Books,5,Business,43,Diet,245,DIY,62,Fitness,70,Health,734,Horoscope,213,Insurance,20,Lifestyle,1022,Recipes,360,Reviews,11,Tech,40,Trend,163,Weight Loss,188,
ltr
item
Savvy Life Mag Plus: This Baby Was Disfigured Because Of An Object We All Own
This Baby Was Disfigured Because Of An Object We All Own
https://1.bp.blogspot.com/-cGXh5MAtXJg/WodP4SwfByI/AAAAAAAAHic/643T8SxU2XUByOAAdhPvxG_Dvp22r05BwCLcBGAs/s1600/This%2BBaby%2BWas%2BDisfigured%2BBecause%2BOf%2BAn%2BObject%2BWe%2BAll%2BOwn.jpg
https://1.bp.blogspot.com/-cGXh5MAtXJg/WodP4SwfByI/AAAAAAAAHic/643T8SxU2XUByOAAdhPvxG_Dvp22r05BwCLcBGAs/s72-c/This%2BBaby%2BWas%2BDisfigured%2BBecause%2BOf%2BAn%2BObject%2BWe%2BAll%2BOwn.jpg
Savvy Life Mag Plus
https://www.cryptosavvy.com/2018/02/this-baby-was-disfigured-because-of.html
https://www.cryptosavvy.com/
https://www.cryptosavvy.com/
https://www.cryptosavvy.com/2018/02/this-baby-was-disfigured-because-of.html
true
6080856906536423932
UTF-8
Loaded All Posts Not found any posts VIEW ALL Readmore Reply Cancel reply Delete By Home PAGES POSTS View All RECOMMENDED FOR YOU LABEL ARCHIVE SEARCH ALL POSTS Not found any post match with your request Back Home Sunday Monday Tuesday Wednesday Thursday Friday Saturday Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat January February March April May June July August September October November December Jan Feb Mar Apr May Jun Jul Aug Sep Oct Nov Dec just now 1 minute ago $$1$$ minutes ago 1 hour ago $$1$$ hours ago Yesterday $$1$$ days ago $$1$$ weeks ago more than 5 weeks ago Followers Follow THIS CONTENT IS PREMIUM Please share to unlock Copy All Code Select All Code All codes were copied to your clipboard Can not copy the codes / texts, please press [CTRL]+[C] (or CMD+C with Mac) to copy