Young Man Dies After Eating Leftover Heated Pasta

A student suffered from fatal food poisoning. Indeed, he died 10 hours after eating spaghetti prepared 5 days earlier.  Who has never suff...

A student suffered from fatal food poisoning. Indeed, he died 10 hours after eating spaghetti prepared 5 days earlier. Who has never suffered from food poisoning? This disorder, which upsets your stomach and causes stabbing pain, usually results from the ingestion of food containing pathogenic substances. Viruses, bacteria, parasites or even heavy metals. Although food poisoning is often considered to be a mild condition, it can sometimes prove to be fatal. In a testimony relayed by The New York Post, a student dies after eating spaghetti prepared five days earlier.

Man Dies After Eating Leftover Heated Pasta

There has been one tragic poisoning case in Brussels, Belgium. The events were said to have occurred on October 1, 2008, but it was only recently that a famous American doctor named Bernard relayed the information to his YouTube account. For example, he published a video highlighting the story of a student who died after eating spaghetti prepared 5 days earlier.

A tragic story
The 20-year-old student from Brussels fell ill after eating spaghetti with tomato sauce. In a report published in the Journal of Clinical Microbiology, the researchers give details of this sordid story. The pasta was cooked five days earlier and then stored at room temperature. So, the young student, oblivious to the risks, decided to reheat the dish in the microwave.

After eating the spaghetti, the Brussels resident went to the gym but returned home 30 minutes later due to certain inconveniences. In fact, the student experienced abdominal pain and nausea. According to media reports, he vomited for several hours and suffered from unbearable diarrhea. He did not use any medication to treat these ailments and could not swallow anything other than water. Despite the pain, the young man managed to sleep at midnight. But the next day, his parents found him in his bedroom, lifeless.

Thanks to the autopsy report, the researchers were able to agree that his death occurred at 4 am, a few hours after he ingested the pasta dish. In addition, they discovered a bacteria known as Bacillus Cereus, in spaghetti. The latter is said to be responsible for the food poisoning suffered by the Brussels resident.

"Generally, food poisoning only causes stomach inflammation, nausea, vomiting and diarrhea, it does not cause acute liver failure," Bernard said in his video.

In fact, the researchers found that the man suffered from hepatic necrosis, pulmonary vascular congestion, and necrosis of all layers of the colon.

Bacillus cereus: a dangerous toxin
Most people have already heard of certain bacteria responsible for food poisoning such as salmonella, campylobacter or tapeworms. But the Bacillus cereus bacteria is still little known to the general public. However, it is found in many plants and in some dairy products, as recalled by the Federal Agency for the Safety of the Food Chain. In addition, some bacteria do not resist cooking, but this is not the case with Bacillus cereus. Indeed, the temperature which favors the development of this bacterium oscillates between 22 and 37 ° C. However, when these agents multiply, they produce a toxin which can cause serious food poisoning. When the latter occurs, it can manifest itself after a few hours by symptoms such as vomiting. To limit the risk of poisoning, it is best not to keep leftover rice, pasta or dishes in sauce.

Prevent food poisoning

Many pathogens can spread in our food products. However, to reduce the risk of poisoning, certain precautionary measures must be implemented:

- Check and respect the expiry dates indicated on the packaging of food products.

- Do not put food back in the freezer after thawing.

- Respect the cold chain.

- Check the storage temperature conditions in the refrigerator.

- Throw away industrial products whose appearance or smell seem suspicious.

- Hermetically pack food or dishes that have already started before putting them away.

- Disinfect your refrigerator regularly.

- Clean the kitchen utensils and the worktop between each preparation.

- Wash hands with soap before touching food.

All Of The Information On This Site Is Provided As Information Resource, Is Not To Be Used Or Relied On For Any Diagnostic Or Treatment Purposes.Read More In Disclaimer
Name

Books,5,Business,47,Diet,418,DIY,171,Fitness,123,Health,1250,Horoscope,336,Insurance,21,Lifestyle,1397,Recipes,723,Reviews,13,Tech,47,Trend,309,Weight Loss,399,
ltr
item
Savvy Life Mag: Young Man Dies After Eating Leftover Heated Pasta
Young Man Dies After Eating Leftover Heated Pasta
https://1.bp.blogspot.com/-v39V4HDBHPw/XiSlyU443uI/AAAAAAAAWp4/V0KEaEwdaZcUFC4TP68OP27XeJL6ILxrQCLcBGAsYHQ/s640/Man%2BDies%2BAfter%2BEating%2BLeftover%2BHeated%2BPasta.jpg
https://1.bp.blogspot.com/-v39V4HDBHPw/XiSlyU443uI/AAAAAAAAWp4/V0KEaEwdaZcUFC4TP68OP27XeJL6ILxrQCLcBGAsYHQ/s72-c/Man%2BDies%2BAfter%2BEating%2BLeftover%2BHeated%2BPasta.jpg
Savvy Life Mag
http://www.cryptosavvy.com/2020/01/young-man-dies-eating-leftover-heated-pasta.html
http://www.cryptosavvy.com/
http://www.cryptosavvy.com/
http://www.cryptosavvy.com/2020/01/young-man-dies-eating-leftover-heated-pasta.html
true
6080856906536423932
UTF-8
Loaded All Posts Not found any posts VIEW ALL Readmore Reply Cancel reply Delete By Home PAGES POSTS View All RECOMMENDED FOR YOU LABEL ARCHIVE SEARCH ALL POSTS Not found any post match with your request Back Home Sunday Monday Tuesday Wednesday Thursday Friday Saturday Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat January February March April May June July August September October November December Jan Feb Mar Apr May Jun Jul Aug Sep Oct Nov Dec just now 1 minute ago $$1$$ minutes ago 1 hour ago $$1$$ hours ago Yesterday $$1$$ days ago $$1$$ weeks ago more than 5 weeks ago Followers Follow THIS CONTENT IS PREMIUM Please share to unlock Copy All Code Select All Code All codes were copied to your clipboard Can not copy the codes / texts, please press [CTRL]+[C] (or CMD+C with Mac) to copy